Bestseller in the mid-range products since it has been released in June 2015, the eVic VTC Mini is offered under different configuration: Mini, Basic or all-in-one (AIO). We won’t mention the eVic VTwo Mini, that brings no novelty.
For the rest, the eVic VTC Dual shares the same characteristics as the VTwo or the VTC Mini, with an upgradeable and performant chipset.
Technical features of the eVic VTC Dual by Joyetech:
- Dimensions : 23*38*86 mm (single battery config.), 23*55.5*86 mm (dual battery config.)
- Mode: RTC/VT (Ni/Ti/SS316)/VW/TCR/Bypass
- Power: 1 – 75 W (single battery config.), 1 – 150 W (single battery config.)
- Resistance coils: 0.05 – 1.5 Ω in VT/TCR mode ; 0.1 – 3.5Ω in VW/Bypass mode.
- Temperature control: 100 – 315°C
- Colors: Black, White, Burgundy, Blue and Orange
In the pack:
- eVic VTC Dual box
- Lid for a single 18650 battery config.
- Lid for dual 18650 battery config.
- Micro USB cable
- User manual