Designed by Jaybo and built by Wismec, the Reuleaux RX2/3 shares the same functions with the Reuleaux 200S. The advantage is that it can be used with 2 rechargeable 18 650 batteries, thanks to its additional cover. There is a dual gain, weight and compactness.
Technical features of the Reuleaux RX2/3 by Wismec
- Dimensions: 40.2 x 34.5 x 88.7 mm (2 x 18 650); 40.2 x 50,1 x 88,7 mm (3 x 18 650)
- Power: 1 – 150 watts (2 x 18 650) ; 1 – 200 watts (3 x 18 650)
- Battery: 18 650 (>25 A)
- Resistance: 0.05 – 1.5 Ω in temperature control mode; 0.1 – 3.5 Ω in power mode
- Modes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR
- Temperature control: 100 – 315°C
- Upgradeable firmware
- Threaded 510 on spring
- Colors: cyan/grey, red/black, black, gold, white and black/grey
The package Reuleaux RX 2/3 includes:
- A Box Reuleaux RX2/3 (batteries not included)
- A cover for use with two batteries
- A USB cable
- A user manual
When switching from 3 to two batteries, the Reuleaux automatically reduces maximum power from 200 W to 150 W. It is however regrettable that the specific cover for the two batteries doesn’t fit flush and resists when locking it up.
Its OLED screen is perfectly readable and displays all necessary information.
The upgradeable chipset, powered by Joyetech as a guarantee of quality, is complete and intuitive. It offers all the vaping modes common to actual boxes: VW/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR. On the 4.13 version, the “preheat” fonction has been added, the logo is customizable and the power increased to 250 W.
- Performant and intuitive chipset
- Increased usability with two batteries
- Excellent power/autonomy
- Good display
- Devious cover for two batteries
- Weigh with 3 batteries
Rating 4/5. Even if this box is not designed for the majority of vapers, those who are seeking power and/or autonomy and compactness will like the Reuleaux RX2/3 for its robustness and efficiency.