Cheap but complete
With its 55 mm high, 23 mm wide and 38 mm deep, this iStick Power Nano by Eleaf fits right in the palm of you hand. Its place in in the Ultra-Compact category. Light (86 g), it embarks a little 1 100 mAh battery and develops a maximum power of 40 W.
The chipset is complete. Besides the Wattage and ByPass modes, the iStick Power Nano offer Temperature Control (Ni, Ti and SS316), TCR and a Smart mode through which the box will keep in memory up to ten atomizers and will use the last power that has been set with each of them.
The main features of Eleaf’s iStick Power Nano are:
- Dimensions: 38x23x55 mm
- Connectivity 510
- Built-in battery: 1100 mAh
- Modes: VW/Bypass/Smart/TC (Ni, Ti, SS316)/TCR (M1,M2,M3)
- Power:1 – 40 W
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 Ω in TC, 0.1 – 3.5 Ω in VW/Bypass/Smart
- Temperature control: 100 – 315℃
- Colors: Steel, White, Grey, bronze and wood
The pack includes:
- One box iStick Power Nano
- A USB cable
- A user manual
To switch from one mode to another, you just have to press a small button located on the front panel between the + and -. This button is very small and it is not easy to simultaneously press this one and another to adjust the power, for example.
Another issue is the micro-USB located under the box that obliges recharging it on the side with a risk of leakage from the atomizer.
- Chipset very usable and performant
- Good finish
- Compact and light
- Attractive price
- Detailed user manual
- Micro-USB plug under the box
- Battery capacity 1 100 mAh
- Setting buttons too small and too close to eachothers
Rating of 4/5. Small but efficient, this little box is intended to brand new vapers and those who are looking for a solution to vape discretely at at law wattage. For a price around €30, it has not major failure, only a small autonomy when vaping above 25 W.