Vaffle, which was launched in 2017, and hails all the way from China, is a mobile application that follows the same concept as Instagram but focuses solely on e-cigarettes.
The app allows you to share photos and videos, track other accounts or watch hardware reviews. The profile of each account is largely configurable: users can for examples choose specifications related to their setup and level of visibility.
Among regular users of Vaffle one can find personalities such as reviewers Zophie Vapes, GrimmGreen and Mike.
The key advantages of Vaffle:
- Meet vapers from all over the world
- Share your unique vaping style
- Discover the latest trends in vaping
- Get tips on how to use your e-cigarette more effectively
- Obtain goods free of charge (it allows users to win gifts, including kits, with the points they earn by posting, liking and commenting).
Since there is already an existing vaping community on Instagram, Vaffle will be a direct competitor of the Facebook app. Will it take over? The challenge is huge…Watch this space!
Vaffle on Android:
Vaffle on iOS: