Instead of the chamber, Joyetech place the 0.66 inch OLED screen. The Chipset allows power mode as well as temperature control (Ti, Ni, SS316), TCR (M1, M2, M3) and Bypass.
The Fire switch is located at the bottom of the hollow stem that also received a magnetic cover to hide the battery.
The Elitar atomizer contains 2 ml of e-liquid and can be filled by the top. It comes with two resistance coils, a BF SS316 of 0.5 Ω (for DL inhalation) and the Clapton Kanthal LVC of 1.5 Ω (for MTL vaping), famous for Cubis Pro and Pro Mini users.
The Elitar Pipe kit will be released in Europe at a price around €80.
Le kit Elitar Pipe sera prochainement disponible aux alentours de 80 euros.
Technical features of the Elitar Pipe by Joyetech
- Dimensions: 38 mm x 147.5 mm x 36.5 mm
- Diameter of the atomzer: 22 mm
- Tank capacity: 2 ml
- Wattage: 1 – 75 W
- Vaping Modes: VW/TC (Ti, Ni, SS316)/Bypass/TCR (M1, M2, M3)
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 Ω for TC/TCR ; 0.1 – 3.5 Ω for VW and Bypass
- Temperature control: 100 – 315°C
- OLED screen 0.66 inches
- One 18650 battery (not included)
- Colors: Gold, Grey, Black, White and Wood
The Elitar Pipe Kit includes:
- An Elitar pipe
- An Elitar atomizer (2 ml)
- A resistance coil BF SS316, 0.5 Ω (for DL inhalation)
- A resistance coil Clapton Kanthal LVC, 1.5 Ω (for MTL vaping)
- A user manual
- A warranty card
- A warning notice