With only 7 cm in heigh, the OSUB box is very compact and lightweight with its 116 g. This 40 W box is equipped with a 1,350 mAh rechargeable battery. The micro-USB plug is protected by a magnetic lid on the side.
For this kit, SmokTech selected the clearomizer Helmet. This 2 ml tank of 22 mm in diameter is hosting a now common top airflow system that prevents leakage. It allows top filling and its drip-tip is conical, made of plastic that is labelled “organic” by SmokTech.
The Helmet tank can exploit two types of coils: The Helmet CLP Fused Clapton Dual Core in 0.4 Ω designed for a power between 25 W and 45 W, or the Helmet CLP single Clapton Core in 1 Ω, to be used between 20 W and 35 W. It is regrettable that a kit designed for beginners target this power range. The price of this kit should range between 40 € and 60 €.
Technical features of the OSUB Box
- Power: 1-40 W
- Temperature control: 100-315°C
- Resistance: 0.1-3.0 Ω (VW Mode) / 0.06-3.0 Ω (TC Mode)
- Height: 70 mm
- Width: 35 mm
- Depth: 22 mm
- Weight: 116 g
- Rechargeable with micro-USB
- Colors: Black/Gold, Stainless steel, Red, White, Black/Silver
- 510 threaded
- Material: Alloy of Zinc
- Integrated battery 1,350 mAh
Technical features of the Helmet Mini Tank
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Capacity: 2 ml
- Drip-tip 510, conical
- Anti-leakage top airflow system
- Top filling
- Material: Stainless steel and Pyrex
- Coils included: Helmet CLP Fused Clapton Dual Core 0.4 Ω (20-45 W), Helmet CLP en single Clapton Core de 1.0 Ω (20-35 W).