Vype e-cigarettes are widely distributed. Therefore, you will have no difficulty sourcing the ePod. All the same, below is some advice to help you save time and source a retailer easily.
Your first option is to go to the Vype website. It offers online purchases and all models are obviously available. The prices are the same as those offered in stores and the shipping costs range between €2.50 and €6.50, depending on the option selected. (Based on the average prices recorded in Europe)
You can also opt for delivery to a collection point in 2 to 3 days from product dispatch, for standard home delivery in 3 to 5 days or express delivery in 24 hours.
Vype is a subsidiary of British American Tobacco (BAT), so you will naturally find its products in the tobacconist network. This potentially represents 24,000 retail outlets, but not all offer Vype products, and not all offer this particular model. If you go to the first tobacconist you come across, you will not be guaranteed to come out with an ePod.
You will nevertheless find the list of retail outlets on the manufacturer’s website. You can call ahead to confirm whether the model that you want is available.
You are less likely to find the ePod in a specialist e-cigarette store than in tobacconists. Most will not distribute it for various reasons, the most obvious being a preference for products from independent manufacturers. You will also find the retailers offering it on the manufacturer’s website.
In our view, it is essential to see for yourself when making your first purchase, whatever the model envisaged. Vaping is a matter of personal preference. Nobody can tell you the model that will give you the best chance of a successful transition to e-cigarettes. See for yourself, try different models, different e-liquids to find the combination that suits you. That is the best advice we can give.
To find out more
To guide you in your choice, we have answered the most frequently asked questions concerning its use:
- The ePod is not prone to leakage, but leakages can nonetheless happen. We suggest a few solutions if this happens to you.
- The battery may also stop charging, rendering it unfit for use. A few troubleshooting points to help you find a solution quickly.
- The ePod requires very little maintenance. However, some occasional cleaning of the most exposed parts can prolong its service life and prevent malfunctions.
- During use, the ePod liquid budget may become sizable. We have prepared a report to help you reduce your expenditure and make savings with your e-cigarette.
- To ensure a seamless transition to e-cigarettes, the vapour produced must be satisfactory for the user. Here is some advice if this model is not working for you.
- The Vype tanks are sealed, but it can be tempting to try to fill them with a bottled e-liquid. We tried, successfully but unconvincingly.
- Travelling with an e-cigarette involves some preparations and precautions. A comprehensive guide to travelling with your ePod with peace of mind.
- Finally, we present a comprehensive comparison with other sealed-tank e-cigarette models. This will allow you to make a fully informed choice.